ARTWORK!!!

Oh look, a post!
And what's this!? A post with artwork?
My goodness, I think I've found the lost blog of Patience!

Haha, okay I'm done now :D
But anways, I'm back and kicking with some arts for all my loverly* readers.
The first picture, is the cover art for a novel I am writing. And yes I am actually writing a novel this time. I entered in NaNoWriMo, an awesome competition for writers everywhere! So, over the duration of November, I will be writing: The trouble with Fairyland. I another post (coming soon) I'll put up my little summery and a link to my NaNoWriMo page :D
The second picture, is that of my very close imaginary friend, Alex Mayweather (she has kindly lended me her name for NaNoWriMo).
The third is fanart of every's favorite sexy super-villian: Poison Ivy!
Then the fourth is a pciture of one of my newer OCs, Nina. She's a fallen angel :D

2 comments:

Melina said...

GORGEOUS pictures that reflect your gorgeous soul. I love you so very very much. Can't wait to do NaNo with you.

Patience said...

Thanks, mom <3
I can't wait for NaNo either :D