It's naked! D:

Holy freaking crap.
It's gone.
Everything is gone.
It is near totally naked.
My poor, poor room.
All I have left in my room is:
My bed; my pillow; two blankets; my desk; my computer; my purse; my dresser that acts as my third wall; my bag for the road-trip and NekoCon*; my chair; three paintings; the garland of fake cherry blossoms on my west wall; my dream catcher; and a few need-to-have odds and ends.
It's naked.
I used to have posters; nick-knacks; little boxes; big boxes; toys; junk I didn't acutally need; wonderful things! And now there is so little. It is so plain. I am saddened D:
But the upside is: th mess isn't so big anymore; I have more room; the room all my junk is going into is going to have a real fourth wall and a door. And a closet. Like, a real closet. I haven't have a closet in five years. And even then, I had to share it. Along with the fourth wall and the door. So, I'm stoked, but sad. It feels so lonely and plain in my room. But it does feel bigger now....

*Oh! NekoCon! NekoCon is an anime confrence that is held once a year on either the first or second weekend of November. Thankfully, this year it's the first, so I can go! I'll post a little more about it later when the time comes :D

No comments: