The Choice (1)

One:
The Photograph

Patience rolled her eyes.
"I has to be real!" She told her older brother Jake, trying not to yell at him.
"You could've photoshopped it." Jake said, still not accepting what Patience was showing him.
"It's still on my camera!" She wailed. Why couldn't Jake see the evidence and admit that it was real?
"I still think it isn't real." He told her.
"Why is it so, so...." Patience searched for the word.
"So unbelievable?"
"Because you're obsessed with this stuff. I wouldn't put it past you to make something like this up. "
"C'mon. Please for this once believe me?" Patience begged.
"No." Was Jake's answer. He turned around and walked away.
"Fine! Be that way!" She yelled after him. Sighing Patience plopped back down onto the couch. In her hand she held her camera. On it was a picture that she would treasure for the rest of her life. A picture of a real-live Dragon.

No comments: