Covers

Here is the cover for Betrayal!
I made two different covers:

A white one with the title.
And a colored one with no title.

They had 13 layers each and took me about three hours to make?
Long long time.
Well, tell me how you like them!
Chapter #3 of Betrayal will be coming along shortly! (now in the post below this one)





!!!Spoiler Warning!!!
!!!This next little blurb might be a spoiler to some. So if you don't want to know, don't read this!!!

The characters on the cover(s) are Veax and Jasperain.
To me they look like their about 16-17 in the picture(s).
But in the story, as Jasperain stated in the 2nd chapter, Veax and Jasperain look like they are about 20-ish.
Just FYI.....

5 comments:

Melina said...

I like the color one best. I am constantly amazed at what you can do with the mouse! Well done, you.

And did I mention, you are my FAVorite oldest child?

Dr. Larry Peck said...

so the horns really did meld to his head. what if he found a rock that was special?

Patience said...

To Melina: Thank you!

To Larry: Yes the horns did weld into his head.
And if he had found a rock..... That answer will be coming chapter 4.

Lydia Netzer said...

Congratulations on winning the blog award! :)

Patience said...

Thank you, Lostcheerio!