Learning Goblin (a must read)

Just so my story has a little twist in it I thought I might make up a language, Old Goblin. It's really quite simple, all you need to do is spell the English word backwards. Like such:

English - Hello, I'm P-nut. I love to draw, write, role-play and many other things that include fantasy.

Old Goblin - Olleh, M'i Tun-p. I evol ot ward, etirw, elor-yalp dna ynam rehto sgniht taht edulcni ysatnaf.

You'll be seeing lots of this in my story. So, yeah. Remember it, for I won't be doing many translations! Oh and the words are said how they sound. Just for those might wanna know.

2 comments:

Lydia Netzer said...

Ylecin enod, Tun-p!

Will be interesting to see how many people get it without the translation hint.

Patience said...

Yhw knaht uoy.

Yes, I am also posting my story on an online site. I have not put up the translation thingy up there. It'll be fun to see how many people have a hard time reading it there XD