Only the silver light the way (2)

Mahogany sat up. Where was she? She was laying in a very fancy bed in a very big room. There was a boy standing not to far away. He looked about seventeen and had waist long silver hair. Mahogany remembered him from somewhere. He turned around.
"Ah, I see your awake..." His voice was kind, but it seemed a little...hesitant.
"Who are you?" Mahogany asked. The boy came closer and sat in a chair next to the bed. His eyes were a beautiful mix of reds and purples.
"My name is Diamen Ninth. Remember me now?" He said looking at her with a very calm expression, but Mahogany could feel that something was bothering him. But she did remember him. That voice in her head last night had told her about him.
"What exactly are you supposed to do with me and who the heck was that voice in my head? She said that you and her were very close." she asked sitting cross legged on the bed.
"Well..." He began.
"Well, I not supposed to do anything with you unless you are in trouble. Right now you have some....Demons on your trial. They want the person in your head. Her name is Qeanin. She is basically your soul. Your subconscious. Ah, how am I possessed to tell you when ordinarily you should already know?" He tuned his head and looked up to the ceiling. Then Mahogany spoke, but it wasn't her voice that escaped her lips.
"Diamen, tell her about letting go. Then she will understand." Mahogany covered her mouth, shocked. Daimen looked at her.
"Okay. Here I go. You see, Qeanin is called a Shaden. She is another being entirely. Until you let her thought meld into yours. The way to do that is to just let go of every fear, doubt, everything and let her wander your mind. Once you let her become one with your mind, you will no longer be in danger. Do you understand? He asked, still sounding unsure of himself.

3 comments:

Melina said...

You're doing a great job of weaving in the philosophies of your characters and their motivations, etc. And it's all terribly exciting!

Dr. Larry Peck said...

I wonder if I could learn to do a thought meld.

Patience said...

to Melina: Thankies <3

To Larry: I see if I can teach you some time ^3^