Takananu. First post.

Mahogany was standing on a long narrow path. In the distance there was a door. She couldn't make out what it looked like form here so she walked toward it. She was wearing a long red might gown with spaghetti straps. The dress dragged behind her as she walked. Another add thing was that every time she took a step, a 'click' sound could be heard. As if she were wearing heels, but she was bare foot. As she came closer to the door she could make out more of its features. It was a old oak door, with golden vines entwining it. Then Mahogany stopped walking. She was now in front of the door. the gold vines seem to be alive and growing. She reached her hand out to the silver handle. The shiny metal was cool in her hand. Mahogany turned the handle and opened the door. She could not see what was beyond the door, so she took a deep breath and stepped through the door. At first the invisible floor beneath her held her weight, but then is shattered like glass and Mahogany fell.

Mahogany jolted up right, panting. She hated it when she dreamt that she was falling. She could still feel the ground tugging at her. Mahogany looked around. She was sitting down in a bed, but it was not in her room.
"What the..." She said standing up. But she fell back onto the bed again, her head spinning. It was then she heard the quiet hissing in her head. Mahogany crept slowly over to a mirror on the other side of the small room. She almost screamed. She had red snakes in her hair!
"Holy shiz! What the hell happened to me?!" She yelled, but she kept her voice down. the snakes just looked at her though the mirror. Then she heard a hissing voice in her head again.
"Your a gorgon now. Of course you have us in your hair." It said a-matter-of-factually. Mahogany just went back over to the bed and laid down. This was all to weird.

This *points up* Is the LONGEST post for a RP that I have ever written! I only noticed how long it was when I had finished writing it. This is my first post for a RP that I made called "Lost on Takananu".

2 comments:

Jodi Winterton said...

"Holy Shiz! What the Hell happened to me?" I say that a lot when I look at myself in the mirror. Mahagony is reading my mind.

Melina said...

I remember when you first started this story... you were EIGHT!!! I can't believe you still remember it!

How totally cool.