Only the Silver lights the way (1)

Daimen stood outside her window. Waiting. She should of been ready by now. The front door opens, a tall female figure hesitantly step out into the rain.
"What took you so long?" Daimen asked her. He had been worried, they both were to vulnerable to get caught now.
"I'm sorry. I-I just....." She clenched her teeth.
"She wouldn't let me take over her mind. I had to tell her as much about what is going on as I could. Its still hard for me to keep hold. You need to tell her everything when you can. Everything." Her olive green eyes glowing with a slight tint of violet. Daimen nodded and showed her to the car. She sat down in the back seat and Diamen turned the car on and sped away as fast as he could. She laid down on the back seat and Diamen knew he'd soon be dealing with a very cranky and confused teenage girl my the name of Mahogany Third. Sometimes he wished he was given a different human to guard.

No comments: