First Post

Akrah came up onto a tavern that had way to many drunken Hunters sitting around. Wrinkling her nose in disgust she went up the the bar and asked the bartender if her could fill her canteen with his best red wine. After he had done so she tossed him two gold coins and went outside. A Hunter clad in red stood there, he looked to be in his late twentys early thirtys. He seemed to have alot on his mind, Akrah walked up to him.
"Good evening sir." She said stopping a few feet away from him.


this it the first post by my RPC (role play character) Akrah Merlith. The Role Play is going pretty good right now and I have plenty of people playing dragons. I just need more Hunters, theres only two of us *sniff*

4 comments:

Gabriel Winterton said...

I really like your title thing. It is cool.

Patience said...

why thank you *hug*

Jodi Winterton said...

This is a really neat idea, P. Maybe next time I see you and we have some time you could teach me how to participate? Until then I'll just keep reading.

Patience said...

That would be great! o3o
I can't wait! *does happy dance*