Random MySpace post XD

alrighty, heres the deal:

1. i caught my boy-friend eating smurfs.

2. my best friend's little sister is a giant armored wolf.

3. my little brother is a gnome named Gnome.

4. Levex Baeshra is Draconic for "Enchanted Animal".

5. my coming of age is like a week away.

6. home-schoolers VS. out-schoolers

7. if your not wierd you do not deserve to live.

8. i am a Darastrix.

9. nine is a magic number.

10. my mom gave me an awesome hair-cut.

11. i'm dying my hair purple.


thats all i have to say, thank you lady's and gentlemen *bow and exit stage left*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! I love it.

Lydia Netzer said...

I am in the dark. I do not get it. Is this a symptom of my being 35? Am I too old for myspace humor? What does XD mean? What is smurf code for? Who is Levex Baeshra? *puzzle puzzle* I've never felt so decrepit. I think I need a new hip. ;D

Patience said...

Well, Ms. lostcheerio,

1. being 35 does not effect you in any way <3

2. XD is like LOL or ROFL, it stands for dieing-of-laughter.

3. my boy-fried has had a recent obsession with smurfs so, yeah.

4. Levex Baeshra is a character of mine.

thats all. just something random I came up with ^.^